Essence of India Adventure - Information
Time & Location
About the Event
DUE TO THE UNKNOWNS OF THE PRESENT TIME, WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ONLY
Introducing to you, a very special and unique yoga adventure in India, October 27th - November 8th 2020.
India is a destination that entices the body, mind and spirit. From the magnificent Himalayas, the tangible spirituality in the birthplace of many religions, the amazing array of foods, to the colourful hustle and bustle of everyday life.
This retreat will bring all that and so much more. Thoughtfully curated to give you either an introduction, or a deepening, to your most authentic and classical yoga practice, as well as incredible sights and unique experiences off the beaten track.
Your hosts, Angela Knight, founder of Calm Buddhi, and Chali Harding, founder of Cocoon Wellness, will be welcoming, guiding and leading you through this 10 night, 11 day experience.
- Beginning in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, staying in a 4 star hotel, we will explore the vibrant pink historical city and textile hub that hosts a landscape of grand colourful architecture.
- Angela will take us off the tourist trail to experience the true culture of Indian village life where you will learn one of their most ancient traditions in hand block printing and natural dye processing.
- Chali will lead daily meditation and yoga asana practices of hatha vinyasa and yin.
We will then move to Rishikesh which is commonly referred to as the yoga capital of the world. The town is set on the banks of the river Ganga and is surrounded by forested hills and ashrams, and is an idyllic setting for a sacred practice, meditation and mind expansion. In addition to a daily classical yoga practice:
- Navigate the many ashrams, temples and spiritual customs in and around Rishikesh, guided by Angela, as well as one of her Indian Spiritual guides, Philosopher, Vedic Astrologer and Master of Classic Yoga
- Experience a dawn spiritual practice at a temple in the Himalaya
- Take part in our very own Havan Ceremony (fire ritual) lead by a highly respected Spiritual Leader
- Angela will guide you in 3 additional evening meditation masterclasses to progress your practice - focusing on japa mala mantra meditation and Yoga Nidra
There will be plenty of free time for the integration of the deep teachings of yoga, spa treatments, your own ‘down time’ and exploration.
Solo Occupancy Cost: $4900
Shared Occupancy Cost: $4000
Price does not include return flights to India.
You will need to organise travel insurance, which is compulsory.
Cancellation conditions: A non-refundable 40% deposit required at time of booking and booking conditions apply.
More detailed information sent out at booking.
There is a limited number of participants on this very special adventure. Bookings are now open for registration. To register your interest or for more information, please contact me on: email@example.com.